We all have mixed feelings about snacking; some people avoid it because high-calorie foods can be tempting! But there are healthier alternatives that can provide positive benefits such as regulating moods, preventing overeating during meals, and maintaining blood sugar levels. Nutryk has made it easy to have healthy snacks throughout the day without calorie overload. Just because it’s healthy doesn’t mean it can’t be as delicious as a high-calorie snack.
- Nutrition Bars are a popular choice because they are convenient and they come in many varieties. is one of the many bars that we carry that have a variety of choices in flavors and nutrients. They keep their ingredients short and simple but satisfyingly healthy.
**Tips when searching for the perfect nutrition bar:
- Bars containing more than 6g of fiber will make you feel full for a longer period of time
- They should have at least 15g of protein (make sure protein amount is higher than calories)
- Should contain no more than 10g of sugar (Some bars contain more sugar than others which is why it’s important to read labels while deciding on protein bars.)
- Seeds are an excellent choice!
Including seeds to your diet will provide health benefits that will assist in brain performance, immune system, heart function, and vision support because they contain a good source of protein, iron, good fat, vitamins, and minerals. They don’t require refrigeration which also makes them a dependable option whenever you are on the go! Try our Almond Matcha or Coconut Cashews for a super easy and nutritional treat! They taste great on their own but taste even better when you add them to a salad, yogurt, smoothies, or fruit.
- Eat more Peanut Butter!
Peanut Butter gives us protein, vitamin A , vitamin D, calcium, and magnesium. Plus it tastes great! It’s no wonder the average American consumes three pounds of peanut butter every year!
- Just add protein powder.
You don’t have to be an athlete to consume protein powder. There are many different types of protein choices for ordinary people or for those who have difficulty meeting their protein requirements through diet. Try your favorite in your smoothies, milk, or coffee!
Keep in mind that everything we consume gets broken down into energy and protein-rich snacks will help you fill fuller throughout the day. At Nutryk.com, we have affordable choices for your healthy on-the-go diet. Get snackin’!
Disclaimer: All information provided on the blog is for informational purposes only and is not guaranteed to be correct nutryk.com will not be held liable for any problems that may arise from the use of products sold on our website. Always consult your physician before trying any new products. Placing an order at nutryk.com signifies that you have read and agree to all of the policies listed on our policy page. Any and all legal issues pertaining to this web site shall be dealt with in the jurisdiction that corresponds to.